At Ignite, we structure your software system logically with clearly defined relationships and interfaces between the components and the optimal technology for each component and interface. We provide sizing, capacity planning, and disaster recovery planning as well as scalability, failover, high availability, alerting, monitoring, administration and configuration as integral parts of infrastructure design.
Application Benchmarking and Tuning
We employ our holistic approach to application performance tuning at every level: from the database, operating system and virtual machine to middleware, i.e. edge servers, application servers, messaging servers, etc., business logic and user interface.
Application Security Tests
We specialize in performing application security tests at all levels: hardware, middleware, data and code, identify application vulnerabilities and provide recommendations and guidelines to R&D how to fix or avoid them.
PCI Compliance Tests
Many Enterprise applications and e-commerce web sites are holding sensitive credit card information of their users. We are experts in executing a series of PCI Compliance tests in preparation for a PCI DSS certification procedure.
Proof of Concepts
We assist you in using project’s business and technical requirements to derive your POC requirements and expected results. We design your POC, and, then develop it using our outsourcing services.
Statistics say that more than 50% of all software outsourcing projects fail to meet their cost-savings objectives. Let our outsourcing readiness service help you beat the odds. We leverage our considerable expertise in outsourcing to help you avoid the most common pitfalls in software outsourcing - unanticipated and hidden costs.
In addition to accurate estimation of costs, our Outsourcing Readiness Service helps you:
- Choose which projects are best suited for outsourcing.
- Select which of the outsourcing contractor engagement models, i.e. time and materials (T&M), or fixed price (project-based) will best meet your needs.
- Acquire the skills to work effectively with outsourcing contractors.
- Prepare for negotiations with outsourcing contractors on: intellectual property, penalties for delays, acceptance criteria, turnover of key personal, etc.
- Significantly reduce in-house opposition to outsourcing initiatives.